Zalo DS Blog

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Jumping Jack for 3DS

Time for some releases!

As some of you know I have spent the last few months doing  some coding for the 3DS. I have finally finished the porting of my little engine so it is now time for some posts talking about the experience and some things I wish I had knew before I started doing this. I am gonna be doing this during this week and the next one

But first. I want to release my first homebrew on this console: Jumping Jack 3DS. This is basically a port of the same game I released a few years ago for the Wii
I already wrote a post about it here

And here is the link if you wanna give it a try

DOWNLOAD: Jumping Jack 3DS


UPDATE: this is now working for ninjahx 2.0

7 Comments:

  • .3dsx don't works !

    By Anonymous cid2mizard, at July 16, 2015 3:03 PM  

  • For .3dsx i'think the way for romfs.zip is bad. Maybe /3ds and not /3DS

    .3ds and .cia good works !

    By Anonymous cid2mizard, at July 16, 2015 3:37 PM  

  • Yes, I cannot test 3dsx because ninjhax doens't work on my 3DS (I am waiting for smea to release ninhhax 2.0 and then I will fix it)
    Could you try exporting the contents of the zip also? I am trying to load the resources from sdmc:/3DS/JumpingJack/romfs.zip and if it fails then it will try to load them separately from the folder sdmc:/3DS/JumpingJack/
    Should it be lowcase?

    By Blogger Zalo, at July 16, 2015 5:58 PM  

  • I have test with contents export but doesn't works :/

    I have an Editor of level for my Dawnlike 3DS and i save my file on sdmc, can you compil with "/3DS/JumpingJack/romfs.zip" just delete sdmc: location...

    By Anonymous cid2mizard, at July 16, 2015 6:53 PM  

  • Ok, thanks for telling!!

    By Blogger Zalo, at July 16, 2015 8:17 PM  

  • Currently, the .3dsx version isn't working with Ninjhax 2.0 :\

    By Anonymous SuperScore29, at July 19, 2015 1:59 PM  

  • I just uploaded a new version that works :)

    By Blogger Zalo, at July 25, 2015 1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home